Memes & Law of Attraction
I have covered various aspects of this concept in videos & other articles. To me, it relates to occult knowledge & is used as a form of sorcery to manipulate reality by using the very people that are being relegated to a state of unseen & unspoken form of slavery.
I have come to the conclusion that many common phrases may have been made to become memes which, when repeated, would become spells through the “law of attraction”. This is what makes up the “matrix” we are living in. Some of the intent behind these memes seems self-evident. The intent behind other memes in this list may be hidden, just as the intent behind certain symbols may be hidden.
So here are some examples of memes that I feel were put in place with the purpose of causing the condition described within them (I’ll add to this list as more of these memes come to mind):
1) “Justice is Blind” (https://metaphysicalforensics.wordpress.com/2014/03/12/why-is-justice-blind/)
2) “Truth isn’t Pretty”
3) “Life isn’t Fair”
4) “You Can’t Fight City Hall”
5) “Knowledge is Power”
6) “Power Corrupts”
7) “Freedom isn’t Free”
8) “Silence Equals Consent” (http://musicis2words.wordpress.com/2014/03/07/a-few-words-about-consent/)
9) “As Above, So Below” (if that’s the case, then we’re in more trouble than I thought!)
10) “Ignorance is bliss” (well, in my case, ignorance was never exactly bliss, but is there an agenda behind that meme?)
So people repeat these phrases often, believing they mean one thing, when they may have a different meaning hidden from them. They may believe the phrases are simply portraying things as they are. What if they are ways to get people to attract the content of those memes to them?
It’s just a theory.
musicis2words © 2014 All rights reserved
This entry was posted on March 16, 2014 by musicis2words. It was filed under Matirx, Mind Control, Occult, Psychology, Symbolism and was tagged with as above so below, blind justice, consent, ignorance is bliss, law of attraction, life isn't fair, manipulation of reality, matrix, memes, mind control, occult knowledge, power corrupts, silence equals consent, slavery, sorcery, spells, truth isn't pretty.